ROKAmina K30K is classified as an amphoteric surfactants from the betaines group. The commercial product is a light yellow aqueous solution containing 29 to 32% of the active substance. ROKAmina K30K is applied as a component of cleaners used for removing dirt from skin and hair.
It shows very good foaming properties in a wide range of pH values. Combined with anionic surfactants, it shows a positive, synergic increase of foam volume and improves the stability of preparations. It is good in modifying the rheology of preparations that contain anionic surfactants in the presence of electrolytes.
ROKAmina K30K is stable in high-salinity solutions. With these features, it reduces the consumption of surfactants in formulations. In addition, this product is characterized by the ability to soften and smooth skin and hair. It also alleviates skin irritation caused by anionic surfactants. Another benefit is its antistatic effect, which helps reduce the static charge of hair.
The use of Rokamina K30K in personal care products considerably reduces their irritation and sensitisation properties compared to standard substances used in the cosmetics sector.
In addition, ROKAmina K30K can be applied as an ingredient of All Purpose Cleaners (APCs) mostly household spray cleaners. The product is particularly recommended for glass and shiny surfaces given its reduced tendency to leave streaks. This property is used for surfaces of black or stainless steel equipment, metal or ceramic sinks, chromed fittings, polished stone tables, windows or mirrors.
Advantages of the product:
• very good formulation thickening;
• has a mild effect on the skin;
• reduces the irritating properties of preparations that contain anionic surfactants;
• shows very good foaming and thickening properties in a wide range of pH values;
• recommended for glass and shiny surfaces given its reduced tendency to leave streaks.
• cosmetics and detergents;
• shampoos and colouring shampoos;
• hair conditioners;
• shaving foams;
• bubble baths;
• shower fluids and gels;
• liquid soaps;
• feminine hygiene preparations;
• face washes;
• micellar solutions;
• oral hygiene preparations;
• spray agents for washing hard surfaces, mostly All Purpose Cleaners (APCs);
• mild foaming agents designed for spray waxing and drying in automatic carwash stations;
• compounds for textile fibre overprinting;
• drilling fluids designed for lubricating, cleaning and cooling drilling rigs;
• drilling fluids – as a foaming agent and foam stabilizer.