EXOantifoam FAA6 is a mixture of surfactants with very high anti-foaming properties. The product is intended for industrial applications. At room temperature, the commercial product is in the form of a clear, amber liquid, which has a relatively low viscosity and a content of active substance amounting to approx. 100%. It also has a low solidification point (below -20°C), which facilitates transport and storage of the product, whereas its pH value, being very close to neutral (6.0 - 8.0), significantly improves the operational safety.
EXOantifoam FAA6 is designed primarily as an additive removing negative effects of unwanted foam formed during technological processes of paper recycling and processing, mainly during the processing of pulp made of waste paper by separating individual cellulose fibres. A major advantage of this product is the absence of silicone compounds in the mixture.
Advantages of the product:
· High concentration of active substance,
· It does not contain silicone compounds,
· It perfectly removes the foam formed during the processing of pulp,
· Low solidification point,
· Very good solubility in water,
· Neutral pH (6.0 – 8.0), which increases the operational safety.
· Paper industry.