EXOcon GPU50 is a specialized, highly concentrated mixture containing mainly anionic surfactants. The product has a high content of active substance (approx. 50%), while remaining in the form of a liquid characterized by relatively low viscosity. EXOcon GPU50 has good foaming properties and forms high foam resistant to hard water. The agent is also fully compatible with other non-ionic and anionic surfactants.
EXOcon GPU50 is a modern foaming agent generating semi-stable foam dedicated to the aeration of plasterboards. The product introduces air bubbles into the gypsum core to form pores of a unique structure. The pore diameter is of optimum size, slightly larger than the pores generated by standard products based on alkyl sulphates, providing a good reduction in weight, and small effect on the strength parameters of the plasterboard, at the same time having no significant effect on adhesion to the plasterboard cover.
Advantages of the product:
· It introduces a unique porous structure to the core of plasterboards,
· Very high concentration of the product in a liquid form,
· Shows good resistance to hard water,
· Compatible with additives for plaster, and other surfactants,
· Low viscosity,
· Low solidification point of approx. -20°C.
· Admixtures for concrete and cement mortars.