Rokolub FR T-32 is an organophosphate in the form of a colourless to pale yellow liquid. It is characterized by a viscosity of ISO VG 32 grade.
The product is a fire-resistant synthetic oil that forms the basis for industrial hydraulic fluids. It is classified as HFDR (anhydrous, fire resistant hydraulic fluids based on phosphate esters) according to ISO 6743-4.
Its high fire resistance and self-extinguishing properties makes Rokolub FR T-32 an excellent solution for devices exposed to fire, and in some applications even the only acceptable for use. Its use ensures safety in emergency situations, such as e.g. leakage of high pressure fluid near a fire source. An additional advantage of Rokolub FR T-32 is its non-classification as a hazard to human health, which allows safe use of the product.
Fire resistant hydraulic fluids based on organophosphate in comparison to available solutions (including those based on mineral and synthetic oils of the PAG and POE type) are characterized by the highest temperature resistance and the best fire resistance. Flash point of this product group goes above 240°C, the combustion temperature above 330°C and the auto-ignition temperature above 530°C. The high fire resistance of aryl phosphate esters is confirmed by excellent test results, such as: Manifold Ignition, Spray Ignition, Wick Flame Persistence.
Rokolub FR T-32 meets the key requirements for hydraulic fluids. It is characterized by excellent lubricating properties, confirmed by the results of the four-ball test. It has a high cleanliness class 15/12 (ISO Cleanliness Code) according to ISO 4406. In addition, the product has good hydrolytic stability due to the low water content (less than 0.1% m / m) and a low acid value (less than 0.1 mgKOH / g). Its oxidation stability is also at a very good level.
Fire resistant HFDR hydraulic fluids are successfully used in the power generation, metallurgy and mining industries. Rokolub FR T-32 is designed for devices working in fire hazard areas and exposed to contact with hot surfaces (including power plants, on oil platforms, steel and aluminium casting process). It is also used in gas turbines.
The advantages of Rokolub FR T-32:
– unique fire resistance and self-extinguishing;
– resistance to high temperatures;
– excellent lubricating properties;
– good hydrolytic and oxidation stability;
– not classified as hazard to human health;
Benefits of using:
– reducing the risk of fire;
– possibility of use in high temperature conditions;
– efficient operation of the device;
– safety of people operating hydraulic devices;
– industrial oils: hydraulic oils (pressure die casting machines, foundry furnaces, compressors, hydraulic systems), compressor oils (compressors);
– turbine oils – hydraulic fluids (gas turbines);