|Aqueous acrylic copolymer dispersion stabilized with nonionic emulsifiers|
|specialty products, formulations, specialty additives|
Markets and applications:
|adhesives, CASE, adhesives, coatings, textile industry|
|CASE, adhesives, coatings|
|PCC Exol SA|
Rokryl TW1 is a stabilized, aqueous dispersion of acrylic acid derivatives polymerization products. It is a white, milky liquid, miscible with water in any proportion, which facilitates application of the product. Rokryl TW1 is used as an auxiliary in the textile industry for inner-side gluing of fabric and non-woven and non-woven bonding using the padding method.
The product has a high affinity for the fibres, which means that when in contact with them, it covers the entire surface with a thin, elastic and colourless film. It bonds the fibres only in places of direct, close contact. Thanks to these properties, textile products finished with Rokryl TW1 are characterized by good resistance to creasing, shrinkage, abrasion etc. without losing a very important feature – air permeability.
In addition, this product bonds natural and artificial fibres well. The nonwoven fabric obtained with the use of Rokryl TW1 does not delaminate and has better crease recovery. Applying the product on the inner side of material strengthens the structure of all types of plush fabrics, rugs, etc.
Properties and applications:
• mixing with water in any ratio – facilitates the application of the product on both fibres and fabrics,
• excellent product recommended for left-sided fabric gluing and gluing fibres by padding,
• glues natural and artificial fibres ,
• has the ability to cover the entire surface of the fibres with a thin, flexible and colourless film,
• the product glues the fibres only at points of direct close contact,
• after the application of Rokryl TW1, the fibres have high resistance to crease, shrinkage, abrasion and do not lose their breathability,
• non-woven fabrics do not delaminate and have high stress,
• in the case of the left-side coating, it strengthens the structure of all kinds of plush fabrics, carpets, etc.
• textile industry.
|glues adhesives fabrics coatings textiles|
|Individual inquiries:||Reveal e-mail|
|Reveal phone number|