|Betaines, coco alkyldimethyl|
|surfactants, amphoteric surfactants|
Markets and applications:
|detergents, I&I cleaning, mining & drilling, oil&gas extraction, oilfield, personal care|
|cleansing agents, foaming agents|
|PCC Exol SA|
ROKAmina K30B is a very high purity product from the group betaine, classified as amphoteric surfactants. The commercial product is a practically colourless aqueous solution with an active substance content of about 30%.
ROKAmina K30B is a component of cleansing preparations, especially delicate ones, used to remove impurities from the skin and hair surface. It has much stronger thickening properties in the presence of electrolytes, compared to Cocamidopropyl betaine (ROKAmina K30).
ROKAmina K30B in combination with anionic surfactants (SLS, SLES, ABSNa) shows a positive, synergistic increase in the volume of foam and improves the stability of the preparations. What’s more, this product is stable in solutions with a high degree of salinity. Thanks to these features, it contributes to reducing the consumption of surfactants in cosmetic and other products.
ROKAmina K30B is characterized by the ability to soften and smooth the skin and hair while reducing the irritating effect of anionic surfactants. An additional advantage is its anti-static properties, as betaines reduce the static charge on the surface of the hair. In addition, ROKAmina K30B can act as a hydrotrope, i.e. substance that improves the clarity of finished products.
It is an extremely effective substance modifying the rheology of preparations containing anionic surfactants in the presence of electrolytes. The use of ROKAmina K30B in personal care products reduces irritating and sensitizing properties, compared to standard substances used in the cosmetics industry. ROKAmina K30B is especially recommended as an ingredient in cosmetics for sensitive, irritation-prone skin, as well as in baby care products as it is safe for children’s delicate skin.
ROKAmina K30B is a 100% organic product, which has been confirmed by the prestigious international quality mark ECOCERT granted in 2015 – it is the most important and the most recognized certificate of quality and environmental safety in Europe. In addition, high biodegradability makes ROKAmina K30 safe for the natural environment. It can be used without any concerns in Eco, Organic, Vegan, Paraben Free and GMO Free products.
Properties and applications:
• has a very mild effect on the skin;
• application of ROKAmina K30B in a cosmetic formulation reduces the irritating effect of a cleansing cosmetic;
• ROKAmina K30B is especially recommended for cosmetic preparations for sensitive skin prone to irritation, as well as in skin care cosmetics for children;
• has excellent foaming and thickening properties in a wide range of pH and water hardness;
• in the presence of electrolytes, it has better thickening properties compared to Cocamidopropyl betaine – ROKAmina K30, and even in comparison with ROKAmina K40HC with higher concentration of active substance;
• has an antistatic effect;
• 100% eco-friendly product, as confirmed by the prestigious ECOCERT quality mark awarded in 2015;
• cosmetics and detergents;
• shampoos, especially very mild shampoos for children and colouring shampoos;
• hair conditioners;
• shaving foam;
• bath lotions;
• soaps and shower gels;
• face cleansers;
• oral hygiene products;
|foaming agent cleansing agent betaine I&I cleaning cleaning detergent shampoo washing fluid bubble bath personal care amphoteric surfactant amphoteric|
|Individual inquiries:||Reveal e-mail|
|Reveal phone number|