|specialty products, formulations|
Markets and applications:
|PCC Exol SA|
EXOclean AC is a unique composition of anionic and non-ionic surfactants, inorganic and organic acids as well as a corrosion inhibitor. It is produced in the form of a yellow to brown liquid.
EXOclean AC is a concentrated, highly acidic cleaning mixture for specialist use due to its low pH – below 2. Its additional advantage is its very high solubility in water and low freezing point of around -11 ° C. These features make it easier to handle the product in process conditions, and in addition, during storage and transport, the product does not require special treatment.
EXOclean AC has a high efficiency of dissolving and removing difficult stains from the surface of acid-resistant steels, anodized aluminium, varnished sheet, glazed and glass surfaces. The product is a derivative of phosphoric acid and additionally contains a corrosion inhibitor and can therefore be used on metal surfaces to protect it.
This product is designed to get rid of dirt of a mineral nature, e.g. cement, lime deposits, dust. This unique mixture can be used, inter alia, for internal cleaning of cisterns, pipelines, tanks, containers and other surfaces.
It is recommended to EXOclean AC as a concentrate or in a dilution of 1: 5 to 1: 3, depending on the degree of surface contamination.
Properties and applications:
• concentrated mixture with very low pH, low pour point and very high solubility in water,
• high efficiency of dissolving and removing difficult mineral dirt,
• designed for surfaces made of acid-proof steel, anodised aluminium, varnished sheet as well as glazed and glass surfaces,
• contains a corrosion inhibitor,
• convenient storage, transport and processing.
• specialised products for internal cleaning of cisterns, pipelines, tanks and containers.
|cleansing agent I&I cleaning cleaning|
|Individual inquiries:||Reveal e-mail|
|Reveal phone number|