ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator of personal data of Website users (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) is PCC Rokita SA, registered office at ul. Sienkiewicza 4, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny, registered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna in Wroclaw, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, (KRS) 0000105885, the shared capital (paid up) 19.853.300 zł, TIN 917-000-00-15, National Business Registry Number 930613932 (hereinafter referred to as “Website Provider”).
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Customers personal data is processed by the Website Provider in order to allow the Users to enjoy all the functionality available on the site.
The personal data of the website users will be processed by the administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 1182) for the following purposes:
– user registration. Data submission is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the agreement between a User and the Website Provider. The Users have the right to inspect the contents of their personal data and to correct them.
– market and sale of products and services of PCC Rokita SA and related entities being part of the PCC Group. Data submission is voluntary. The Users have the right to inspect the contents of their personal data and to correct them. The Users have the right to object the processing of their personal data for the marketing purposes.
Personal data or information regarding the Customers may be made available to authorities or third parties in accordance with applicable law.
The Website Provider may entrust the processing of personal data and information on Users to third parties in order to carry out activities related to the Website, as well as to those related to seeking redress or protection against claims concerning the use of the Website.
Cookies allow, among others. to:
– maintaining sessions of the Website Users after logging in, thus there is no need for a separate login on every subpage of the Website;
– customize Website content to the User preferences and interests;
– drawing up statistics of visits to the Website sides;
– creating online surveys and protecting them against multiple voting of the same Users.
Information obtained from cookie files include, among others: a name of the Internet provider, IP address of the User, country of origin, from which the Users connect to the website.
The Website makes use of two basic types of cookies: “Session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). The “session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-devices of the Website Users until the log out time, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). The “persistent” cookies are stored in the end-devices of the Website Users for the time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until their removal by the User.
In many cases, the web browser software by default allows to store cookies on the end-device of the Website Users. A user may, at any time, delete the cookies, stored in the end-devices of the Website Users or block the possibility of their placing in the web browser settings (available also on the mobile phones or other devices that allow access to the Internet). Detailed information about Cookies is available in the “Help” menu in the web browser.