ROKAnol® P is a bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal fluid. The product is intended for professional and effective disinfection of objects and various types of hard surfaces resistant to alcohol. It is especially recommended for use in public buildings, such as hospitals, schools, kindergartens, nurseries, offices and other public facilities. The product is intended for personal and professional use.
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT:
It is a ready to use product, which should not be diluted. Apply the product on clean surfaces using a moistened cloth. If poured into a spray container, spray the surface evenly from a minimum distance of 30 cm from the disinfected surface. During a single application, disinfect a maximum of 2 m2 of surface.
ROKAnol® P may be used on all surfaces resistant to alcohols. Substrates sensitive to alcohol should be pre-tested on a small area. Do not use the product for cleaning: acrylic glass (Plexiglas), lacquered or stained surfaces.
COMPOSITION OF THE PRODUCT:
The active substance of Rokanol® P is ethanol used in the amount of 75 g/100 g
· Store in a well-ventilated place.
· Store in a cool place.
· Store away from heat sources / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. No smoking.
· Keep away from children.
· If medical advice is necessary, show the container or label to the medical staff.
· In case the product comes in contact with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If you are using contact lenses, remove them if possible. Continue rinsing.
· Dispose of the product/container in a collection point for hazardous or special waste.
· If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth with plenty of water.
· virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal properties,
· effective disinfection of objects and hard surfaces resistant to alcohol,
· active substance – 75 % ethanol (concentration recommended by the WHO).
· public buildings (hospitals, schools, kindergartens, nurseries, offices and other public facilities),
· personall and professional use,
· ready to use product.