|specialty products, formulations|
Markets and applications:
|agrochemicals, crop protection & fertilizers|
|PCC Exol SA|
EXOemul OM2 is a mixture of surfactants that emulsify preparations based on paraffin oil. The product is a yellow liquid with a tendency to cloudiness and high solubility in mineral oils. This emulsifier with excellent stabilizing properties is particularly well suited for agrochemical applications in the production of admixtures (tank mix) based on mineral oils and their derivatives.
EXOemul OM2 ensures the dispersion of the oil phase in the aqueous phase, causing a decrease in interfacial tension. In addition, it helps in obtaining a dispersion of the oil phase after the addition of water. The use of this emulsifier prevents coalescence and flocculation, causing electrostatic and steric stabilization. In addition, the product improves the compatibility of other components in the water phase.
EXOemul OM2 is an easily biodegradable and nonylphenol-free substance, which is a very important property due to product’s contact with the natural environment.
Properties and applications:
• high solubility in mineral oils,
• stabilizing properties,
• enables the dispersion of the oil phase in the water phase,
• reduces the interfacial tension,
• prevents coalescence or flocculation, causing electrostatic and steric stabilization,
• is readily biodegradable,
• does not contain nonylphenol,
• improves the compatibility of other components in the water phase.
•plant protection products.
|surfactants emulsifier crop protection products|
|Individual inquiries:||Reveal e-mail|
|Reveal phone number|