Roflex T70L is a product based on the latest generation of phosphoric esters that combine the function of a plasticizer and a flame retardant. This product is completely safe for the environment and human health. In contrast to other additives from the group of aryl phosphate esters, this substance presents no hazards classified according to GHS. This makes Roflex T70L useful in applications where it is critical to minimize the negative impact on the environment and human health or life.
The product is available in the form of a clear, homogeneous liquid, which is also very important for the production of transparent goods such as technical films, membranes or curtains. In such products, it replaces solid additives that cause fogging of the final material.
Roflex T70L offers increased viscosity at the level of approx. 300 mPa*s (at 25°C). This feature makes it popular in applications requiring smaller plasticity while still maintaining a high flammability profile. By using T70L Roflex, the manufacturers are able to obtain plastisols with increased viscosity for processing PVC emulsions.
Product application advantages:
– no hazard classification according to GHS,
– the product fulfils "green chemistry" requirements (no-labelling)
– high LOI 32-33%, compared to standard plasticizers (LOI 24-25%) based on traditional PVC formulations (50 parts of a plasticizer and 100 parts of PVC),
– the possibility of obtaining a PVC formulation that meets the requirements of UL-94 test, class V0,
– over four times better migration resistance compared to standard plasticizers based on traditional PVC formulations,
– compatibility with plasticizers without the flame retardant function,
– product provided as a clear homogeneous liquid making it suitable to be used in the production of transparent products.
– construction (technical films, roofing membranes, floor coverings),
– electronics (cable and wire insulation),
– transport (conveyor belts, tarpaulins),
– textiles (coated fabrics),
– furniture (artificial leather, projection screens),
– automotive (car upholstery).