Roflex T70 is a highly specialized additive for plastics. It is in the form of a clear, homogeneous liquid. The product is based on the latest generation of phosphate esters that combine the function of plasticizer and flame retardant. The non-phthalate product meets the highest quality standards, and among phosphate esters it is distinguished by a low environmental classification level. As a result, the Roflex T70 can be used in applications where the key aspect is to minimize the negative impact on the environment and human health and life.
The Roflex T70 plasticizer effectively moistens the polymer grain during processing, enters the structure of the compound and pushes the polymer chains to form a flexible material. Additionally, it has a flame-retarding function increasing the fire resistance of the material. For this reason, the product is an irreplaceable addition in specialist applications that require plasticizing together with effective flame retardation of the material. Occurring in the form of a clear, homogeneous liquid, the product is also very important in the production of transparent products, i.e. technical films, membranes, curtains. It replaces solid additives that cause fogging of the finished material.
The Roflex T70 additive is dedicated to the production of flexible PVC with high flame retardancy. It is also an irreplaceable addition in the production of extruded materials (insulation of cables and wires), calendered materials (foils, linings), as well as castings (coated fabrics, artificial leather, projection screens). The product’s advantages are also used in the processing of synthetic rubbers, providing high flexibility along with appropriate flame retardation of elastomers.
Roflex T70 application advantages:
– a lower environmental classification level compared to other phosphate ester based plasticizers,
– high LOI 32-33% compared to standard plasticizers (LOI 24-25%) based on traditional PVC formulations (50 parts plasticizer, 100 parts PVC),
– a comparable effect on the plasticization of the material in relation to traditional phthalic and terephthalic plasticizers,
– the possibility of obtaining a PVC formulation that meets the requirements of UL-94 class V0 test,
– the possibility of obtaining PVC plastisol formulation for the production of coated fabrics that meets the requirements of DIN 4102-1 class B2,
– more than 4 times stronger migration resistance compared to standard plasticizers based on traditional PVC formulations,
– compatibility with plasticizers that do not have a flame retardant function,
– a product in the form of a clear, homogeneous liquid, enabling use in the production of transparent products.
– construction (technical films, roofing membranes, floor coverings),
– electronics (cable and wire insulation),
– transport (conveyor belts, tarpaulins),
– textiles (coated fabrics),
– furniture (artificial leather, projection screens),
– automotive (car upholstery).
Markets and applications
Building & Construction / Other applications
Furniture / Artifical leather, Upholstered furniture
Plastics / Polymer additives
Sports and recreation / Sport surfaces
Textile industry / Coated fabrics
Transportation / Cockpits, headlining, steering wheels, Other applications, Seats, headrests, armrests