If you want to set up an account, complete the form and provide the data indicated in it. Providing it is voluntary, but if you do not provide it, you will not be able to set up an account.
. The personal data administrator is PCC Rokita SA with its registered office in Brzeg Dolny (Sienkiewicza Street 4, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny). You can contact our Data Protection Supervisor by e-mail: .
We process your data to run your account, so that you can enjoy the benefits it offers (e.g. access to the clipboard and safety data sheets) as well as use other services available on our website, and depending on your consent, in order to send you a newsletter.
The basis for processing is the indispensability to perform the contract, which you have concluded by accepting the regulations or - depending on your consent to receive commercial information - the implementation of our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of a third party: direct marketing of our products / products of the PCC Group .
We will process your data until the communication with you is complete or until you object, unless the law obliges us to process it for a longer period or in case of potential claims, we will store it for the duration of the limitation period which is determined by law, in particular the Civil Code.
At any time you have the right to:
- object to the processing of your data;
- access your personal data, including request for a copy of the data;
- request rectification, processing restrictions or deletion of your data;
- transfer your personal data, e.g. to another administrator (unless the basis for their processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator);
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The recipients of your data may be companies that support us in communicating with you and help us to run a website, external consulting companies (including legal, marketing and accounting companies) or external IT specialists, including entities from the PCC Group .