|1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N,N-dimethyl-, N-C8-18(even numbered) acyl derivs., hydroxides, inner salts|
|specialty products, specialty additives, surfactants, amphoteric surfactants|
Markets and applications:
|building & construction, concrete & mortar additives, plasterboards & gypsum additives, detergents, mining & drilling, oil&gas extraction, oilfield, personal care, textile industry|
|cleansing agents, foaming agents|
|PCC Exol SA|
ROKAmina K30 belongs to the amphoteric surfactants from the betaine group. The commercial product is an aqueous solution with an active content of about 30% and a light yellow colour.
ROKAmina K30 is used as an ingredient in cleansing preparations for removing impurities from the skin and hair surface. It has excellent foaming properties in a wide range of pH and water hardness. In combination with anionic surfactants (SLS, SLES, ABSNa) it shows a positive, synergistic increase in the volume of foam and improves the stability of the preparations. It is a substance that modifies the rheology of preparations containing anionic surfactants in the presence of electrolytes.
ROKAmina K30 is stable in solutions with high salinity. Due to these features, it contributes to reducing the consumption of surfactants in formulations. In addition, this product is characterized by the ability to soften and smooth the skin and hair. At the same time, it reduces the irritating effect of anionic surfactants on the skin. An additional advantage is the anti-static properties that remove static electricity from the hair.
ROKAmina K30 can act as a hydrotrope, i.e. a substance that improves clarity of, for example, cosmetics. The use of Rokamina K30 as an ingredient of personal hygiene products definitely reduces their irritant and sensitizing properties compared to standard substances used in the cosmetics industry.
The important information is that ROKAmina K30 is a 100% organic product, which has been confirmed by the prestigious international quality mark ECOCERT granted in 2017 – it is the most important and the most recognized certificate of quality and environmental safety in Europe. In addition, high biodegradability makes ROKAmina K30 safe for the natural environment. It can be used without any concerns in Eco, Organic, Vegan, Paraben Free and GMO Free products.
In addition, ROKAmina K30 is used as a component of All Purpose Cleaning (APC) preparations, mainly for household spray cleaners. This product is especially recommended for glass and gloss surfaces due to the lower tendency to leave streaks. This property is particularly suitable for black or stainless steel surfaces, metal or ceramic sinks, chrome fittings, polished stone tops, glass panes or mirrors.
ROKAmina K30 is used as a component of mild foaming agents along with amine oxides, where betaine is a coupling agent in environmentally friendly emulsions made on the basis of natural fatty acids, intended for spray-waxing and drying in automatic car washes.
ROKAmina K30 is also used as a component of the composition for printing on textile fibres as an agent supporting the process of dispersing sparingly soluble salts of esters in dye preparations. The product also prevents precipitation of salts. The use of betaine as a dye admixture or adding it to printing inks contributes to deeper penetration of the material or yarn, fast dye fixation and high efficiency of the textile material processing.
Properties and applications:
• has a mild effect on the skin;
• reduces the irritating properties of preparations containing anionic surface-active compounds;
• has excellent foaming and thickening properties in a wide range of pH and water hardness;
• has an antistatic effect;
• 100% eco-friendly product, confirmed by the prestigious ECOCERT quality mark awarded in 2017;
• recommended for cleaning glass and glossy surfaces due to the lower tendency to leave streaks;
• supports the dispersion of sparingly soluble ester salts in dyeing baths as well as dyes and pigments in the final processing of textiles;
• cosmetics and detergents;
• shampoos and colouring shampoos;
• hair conditioners;
• shaving foam;
• bath lotions;
• shower lotions and gels;
• liquid soaps;
• intimate hygiene products;
• face wash cosmetics;
• micellar fluids;
• oral hygiene products;
• spray cleaners for hard surfaces, mainly All Purpose Cleaners (APC);
• mild foam concentrates for spray waxing and drying in automatic car washes;
• compositions for printing on textile fibres;
• drilling mud intended for the lubrication, cleaning and cooling of drilling tools;
• drilling muds – foaming agent and foam stabilizer;
|foaming agent cleansing agent betaine detergent shampoo washing fluid bubble bath personal care amphoteric surfactant amphoteric|
|Individual inquiries:||Reveal e-mail|
|Reveal phone number|